Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Growing up and going to school I hated reading. I would reuse book reports from year to year just so I wouldn't have to read more. It all changed when my friend, Bob, introduced me to Magician Apprentice, by Raymond E. Feist. This was the beginning of my love for fantasy and spurred my interest in reading. After that I read many, many, fantasy novels. My love is with epic fantasy that transports you to a different world where you can meet new interesting people and experience magic and fantastical situations. After many years of reading fantasy, I thought I would like to contribute back to the world of fantasy that had given me so much. I decided to write an epic fantasy tale in, "The Blood Reign Chronicles".  The first book, "The Blood Witch", is my premier novel. In writing it, and proof reading it, and after many revisions, from a epic fantasy lover's objective perspective, I think I have done the genre justice. Hopefully readers of my novel will feel the same, and be transported to a magical place, away from the mundane of everyday life, to a place they will come to love, and identify with. It is my sincere hope that readers will love the story and the "break" from reality. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment